RECRUITMENT: SENIOR DEVELOPER. NET
The Senior Developer is responsible for the design and development of .Net applications. He operates under the responsibility of a Project Manager and can take charge of the development of the entire software production chain. The developer must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in .Net development and a good command of Microsoft development languages and tools.
- Carry out developments according to the specifications and the defined implementation solution.
- Integrate the developments made.
- Guarantee deliverables on time according to internal standards and customer specifications.
- Ensure the quality of the code and participate in code reviews of other developers.
- Analyze and make corrections to software anomalies.
- Write technical documents and ensure training and transfer of skills.
- Participate in the technical specification of products.
- Develop technical solutions to meet functional needs.
- Support and supervise Jr developers and increase their skills.
Technical skills required
- Methodologies: Agile / Scrum, DevOps, Dev Sec Ops
- Software / IDE: Visual studio, SQL Server Management Studio,
- Database: SQL Server
- Design: design patterns (MVC, MVP ...) Application Security, Application Stability,
- Server architecture (Microservices, SOA, etc.),
- Rigorous, methodical, efficient.
- Analytical mind and creativity in problem solving.
- Dynamism and adaptability.
- Spirit of collaboration and force of proposal.
- Relational and editorial fluency.
- Engineering school (IT or telecoms).
- Bac + 4/5 in IT: Masters in IT, IS management.
- Minimum of 3 years in .net development
Job Based in Rabat