RECRUITMENT: IT PROJECT MANAGER
With relevant experience in IT project development and management and with a solid technical background, we are looking for an IT project manager. Reporting to the Director of Operations (DdO), and responsible for project management, your missions will be:
- Manage the implementation of IS projects in compliance with deadlines and quality of deliverables
- Ensure the implementation and execution of projects, from framing to completion
- Ensure contractual commitments with customers and maintain a high level of satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with standards and internal procedures for development and project management
- Ensure Project reporting to the Director of Operations and General Management
- Supervise and coordinate the project team by ensuring the development of skills
MAIN MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Definition of all the technical phases of the project
- Develop general and detailed functional specifications of the project
- Supervise the drafting of the technical specifications of the project.
- Evaluate the risks (costs, delays, etc.) that may arise during the implementation.
- Define the needs in terms of human resources and technical skills.
- Prepare the costing and / or invoicing elements in advance.
Project management, monitoring and coordination
- Set up the project structures and its operating rules (methods, PAQ, management tools, indicators, etc.) in accordance with the company's internal procedures
- Define with the project teams, the objectives and deadlines for achieving deliverables (applications, modules, specific developments ...).
- Choose and allocate resources, according to the technical constraints of the project.
- Manage and measure the state of progress (setting up dashboards, choice of indicators, planning of steering committees, etc.).
- Regularly communicate the project progress dashboards.
- Validate deliverables and ensure they are received by the customer
- Take stock of the projects (REX, lessons learned)
- Plan and organize unit and load tests
- Follow the production and deployment
- Ensure the correction of anomalies
Team management and skills development
- Ensure the supervision of the project team and the development of collaborators
- Define the training and skills development needs of employees
Technical skills required
- Good knowledge of the main Microsoft development tools.
- Ability to understand the impacts of architecture on the project, and good knowledge of application architectures
- Knowledge of project management methods and tools (planning, budget, indicators)
- Mastery of modeling methodologies and tools (UML, Merise ...)
- Understanding of the business environment and activities, customer needs and constraints
- Technical knowledge to support developers
- Rigor and autonomy to manage all aspects of a project (time, cost, quality, etc.)
- Organizational, planning and management capacity
- Facilitator skills: listening, dialogue internally and with end users
- Good interpersonal skills internally and with clients, oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills during the specification phases and creativity in problem solving
- Pragmatism and responsiveness to optimally meet customer needs
- Leadership and ability to work in a team,
- Engineering school (IT or telecoms)
- Bac +5 in computer science: Masters in computer science, DESS in computer science, MBA
Job based in Rabat