RECRUITMENT: DESIGNER UI/UX
The UI / UX Designer is responsible for the design of the graphic charts and the WEB integration.
He participates in defining user needs, and ensures the design of the user interface and journey (UI / UX), graphic elements and navigation components in collaboration with the development team.
He is responsible for the ergonomics and aesthetics of the interfaces according to UX constraints.
- Collects, assesses and assists in defining user needs in collaboration with project managers and functional engineers and consultants
- Develops user interface mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites work and look.
- Illustrates design ideas using scenarios, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designs graphical user interface elements (menus, tabs, widgets, etc.)
- Creates original graphic designs (images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Make presentation adjustments based on user feedback
Technical Skills Required
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop design software
- Proven professional experience UI / UX or Web Design (min 5 years)
- Minimum Bac +3 training
- Certifications: NA
- Written and oral communication with internal and external clients
- Autonomy, reliability and time management
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills