RECRUITMENT: JAVA DEVELOPER
Within Netopia, leader in Gov Tech solutions, you will join a team of experienced engineers and participate in innovative projects in collaboration with the largest national entities. As part of our projects, we are looking for an experienced Java EE Development Engineer to intervene on the different phases of the projects.
- Participate in the design and ensure the proper implementation of technical solutions,
- Develop programs while respecting costs, deadlines and quality,
- Be responsible for the quality and safety of developments,
- Be proactive to improve the technical architecture and the quality of developments,
- Analyze and correct anomalies,
- Produce the technical documentation associated with the developed functionalities,
- Carry out automated unit and integration tests,
Technical Skills Required
- Laureate of a state engineering school or equivalent, Bac + 5 training in computer science
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Application Developer.
- Proficient in JAVA, spring MVC, hibernate, Spring boot, Angular JS, RESTful, SOAP, Apache CFX
- Proficiency in testing, quality and continuous integration tools (sonar, junit).
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies
- Team spirit ;
- Rigor, autonomy, spirit of initiative;
- Analytical skills ;
- Sense of customer service.
- Esprit d’équipe ;
- Rigueur, autonomie, esprit initiative ;
- Capacité d’analyse ;
- Sens du service client.
Job Based in Rabat
Contract Type : CDI
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org