Presentation of the solution
- CIVIS Civil Status allows the public administration to efficiently manage the facts and acts of the civil register of citizens (births, marriages, deaths ...) and to respond to their requests via an online service.
- These titles can be requested by citizens via a fully secure digital channel and delivered to the address of their choice (on national territory or abroad).
The solution’s object
- Constitution of the citizen's unique identifier,
- Establishment of a reliable and efficient national population reference (RNP),
- Simplification of the procedures for issuing the various requests for civil status certificates (Online Service),
- Supply of dashboards and business statistics (education, health, civil status).
Overall objective of the solution
- The ambition is to consolidate the "Morocco digital strategy" as an engine of social development by modernizing civil status while:
- Digitizing civil status documents to facilitate administrative procedures for Moroccan citizens.
- Improving the service provided to Moroccan citizens by alleviating the inconvenience of unnecessary travel.